Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hi All...
Thanksgiving plans...
Mom talked to Matt and he & Lindsey will be going to the Quad Cities to have Thanksgiving with Lindsey's family on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday).
I need to head back to Chicago on Sunday.
How does Friday or Saturday look for the rest of you?
If Thursday works best for everyone else, Matt & Lindsey will be missing but will understand :) If Sunday works best, I will be missing, not sure about Matt & Lindsey.
Grandma has said that whatever works for all of us, works for them.
Mom said they shouldn't have any conflicts for either day because the Sidney kids will not be in Des Moines for Thanksgiving this year.
Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Not completely sure of our plans yet, but I would agree that Sunday is not best for us, either. As far as I know any other day is fine, but let me check with Mike's mom to see their plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan's family is getting together on Saturday...how about we do Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Friday would be great. Sarah & I just talked and wondered about having our meal a bit later in the day--maybe 3 p.m. or even 4--so the kiddos could eat with us rather than napping during dinner. If we did that, we'd probably arrive by late morning so the kids would nap there and the adults would be around to visit, etc. Also, are we talking Corydon as the location? That's what I'm assuming, but just wanted to confirm. Any thoughts on that time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 4PM on Fri in Corydon sounds perfect. IF--it's OK w/ Mom. I haven't talked to Matt for a couple of weeks but any day but Thurs was going to be best for them at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Friday the day, then? When I talked to Cheryl the other day, she thought it probably would work for them, but would check with Steve. Please come at the usual time, so we can visit and get reaquainted with the little people. I will try to have a snack, crackers ,cheese etc. available to get us to 4PM. Let me know if anything changes!!!!

    ReplyDelete