Greetings to all---
Dave and I got home last night after a week in the trailer in Wisconsin. We stayed beside the upper Mississippi River. We found that even retirees can have a good time watching barges go thru the lock and dam.
Seamus was with us for 3 days. He's meticulous (a little OCD?) for an almost-4 y.o. and the first time he went camping w/ us he was somewhat concerned about things being 'dirty'-- picnic-table, sl burnt marshmallows, etc. This time I mentioned that dirt was just one of the joys of camping--and he explained that to me again a few times in the next couple of days. It's nice when the message gets through. He started talking about wanting to go camping again--even though it was a 'little boring sometimes'.
I think Bella is exhausted today.
Hope everyone is well---
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment