Glad to hear there are some signs of spring up north, too! Last night we were looking at the opened flowers and Andrew told me there were some "almost ready to hatch" (budded out...) it was so cute! I just dropped him off at a friends' house for the morning and their tulips are coming up! Wahoo!
In other news, I start teaching a class at Webster University tomorrow night. It's an 8-week Music Appreciation class that I'm excited about. It's a fun challenge to introduce people with an interest in music to genres and styles they likely don't know. The big challenge is that it is a night class--Thursday nights from 6-9:50 p.m.!?!?! I'm going to be tired of hearing myself talk! Thankfully it is a small class (9 students), so it can and will be very interactive. And thank goodness for Youtube--there are so many great historic performances available online to help show and teach without hearing me blabber...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My tulips are up and growing but they are not buded so I guess that means they are not ready to hatch yet. Maybe it is a good thing since they are saying snow again over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI know that the college class that you will be teaching is exciting for you, Heather. Congratulations!