We are the Robison Clan Filled with Tuttle's, Sidney's, Schettler's, Cooper's and Nehre's
Let's share stories and pictures here and stay connected throughout the year!! :)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Daffodils are OPEN!
Yep, they were almost open yesterday and this morning they were! Wahoo! Our crocus are already gone, even. Hope the FL travelers are enjoying nice weather!
I have daffodil buds, Heather! Can hardly believe it because a few days ago they were under a snowdrift. They popped up just as soon as the snow was gone and suddenly there are buds!!!!!
Gma, I noticed the same thing walking to the train this week. All of a sudden once the snow melted we have green things sprouting up!! I think the Crocuses are going to bloom this week. The church across the street has some planted.
I have daffodil buds, Heather! Can hardly believe it because a few days ago they were under a snowdrift. They popped up just as soon as the snow was gone and suddenly there are buds!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGma, I noticed the same thing walking to the train this week. All of a sudden once the snow melted we have green things sprouting up!! I think the Crocuses are going to bloom this week. The church across the street has some planted.
ReplyDelete