Since I don't see many birds in the city, I live off of mom's bird updates... Thought it would be fun to have everyone involved and sharing their bird sitings this spring :)
I heard a Cardinal walking to the train this week - but I couldn't figure out where he was at. I know, we have cardinals in the winter, but they don't sing in the winter like they do in the spring & summer.
Mom said she saw a bluebird fly by when she was on her way home one day this past week.
Cardinal
Bluebird
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, Erin, I saw a robin this week and lots and lots of geese have been coming into the area. Two groups that we saw going to Centerville on Wednesday must have numbered in the hundreds. We continue to see the eagles in the area. Grandpa saw 4 flying northwest one day as he drove home.
ReplyDeleteYesterday there was a huge flock of birds in our neighbor's yard, mainly pigeons, but a few mourning doves and red finches. Andrew noticed the mourning dove and then said, "Mommy--those aren't morning doves, they're night doves." :)
ReplyDeleteAwww - very sweet! Give Andrew a hug for me!
ReplyDelete