We are the Robison Clan Filled with Tuttle's, Sidney's, Schettler's, Cooper's and Nehre's
Let's share stories and pictures here and stay connected throughout the year!! :)
Thank you, Erin. It was rather an uneventful day, but the SUN was shining, so it was a GOOD day! I sewed quilt blocks in the morning and went to water aerobics/grocery store in the afternoon. Grandpa read most of the day. We are thankful for the melting snow, but the graveled roads are getting soupy. No solution for that, I am afraid!
Thank you, Erin. It was rather an uneventful day, but the SUN was shining, so it was a GOOD day! I sewed quilt blocks in the morning and went to water aerobics/grocery store in the afternoon. Grandpa read most of the day. We are thankful for the melting snow, but the graveled roads are getting soupy. No solution for that, I am afraid!
ReplyDelete