Yes, Grandma, it does make anything better when the sun is shining! Glad to hear you had a sunny birthday. Sarah called last night and said it was so nice in NE IA that we must be sun-bathing in STL. :) Not quite that warm but the weekend and next week are supposed to be in the mid-50s! I hear the tennis court calling.
Things are getting back into a routine at our house. Andrew must check to see if the rules are the same as when he left for Keokuk (yep, sorry buddy, they are!). I keep reminding myself that Grandparents houses are places to be spoiled. The transition to a big-boy bed is going well. His favorite part is that he can get out of bed by himself. Mike had an early meeting this morning; when I was in the shower, the door suddenly flew open with cheery "Hi Mommy!" Geesh, scared me half to death! Thankfully he only exercises this new-found freedom at the appropriate times.
I'm sitting in the sunshine at a coffeeshop with a good cup of joe and a chapter to revise, so I best get to it. Enjoy watching the snow melt!
Heather
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So... another week into it... How's Andrew doing with the big-boy bed and the new-found freedom?
ReplyDelete