I'm sure you all know this - but the Olympics start tomorrow!! I love the Olympics... Looking forward to this year's new super-stars!
What else is new in my world?
Bailey is still very pre-occupied with the radiators and baseboards throughout my apartment. They were supposed to come out today and plug up all of the spacing btwn the floors & baseboards with caulk and fill up the radiator floor holes with steel wool, but that didn't happen today. I would prefer to be here, because he may want to move furniture around and yes, I am bit of a control freak, so being here makes me feel better. :) Not sure when this is going to happen though - because I am going to work downtown tomorrow and I have 3 house visits for Wright+ on Saturday & 1 on Sunday.
Looking forward to the house visits this weekend. One of them is a Tallmadge & Watson (architects) house. The last 2 years I have been in a Tallmadge & Watson house and they are just beautiful! They remind me (and Mom & Dave) of their Ridge Road house - lots of woodwork and a very comfortable feel throughout the house.
I used my fabulous Snow Broom today. This time it helped push 12-14 inches of snow off my car. LOVE IT!
Grandma - I've used my new skillet as well. It's great! I haven't tried making an omelet in it yet, but will do that soon - I think it's going to work well.
I'm taking a Cooking "Boot Camp" class in a few weeks (2 days - 6 hours/day) and hope I am going to learn alot, so I can stop eating frozen dinners and start making some real dinners.
Hope all are doing well - looking forward to hearing how things are going in your world(s)!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment