Home again--
It took > twice as long as usual but Dave and I (and Bella) got home from Minn w/o damage to us or our pickup. As we were sitting on I-35 behind a jack-knifed semi, a state trooper walked by and said, "Did you bring a book?"
Dave picked up Maggie--who is no worse for the wear. Rover's Ranch was w/o electricity so Lin and Darcy were working on keeping the dogs they're boarding warm for the night in case they didn't get their power back soon.
Norah is bigger and more alert/less newborn--but still an 'easy' baby. I'm not sure her parents always think so however! Depends on who's been up during the night.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And had you brought a book? :) Or had you already finished it?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so true that the parents often think their kid is 'worse' than others think! When they're 3 it has less to do w/ sleep than that newborn stage and more to do with who has fought the natural defiance and quest for independence ALL DAY! Newsflash: Andrew didn't have a time out all day yesterday! :)
ReplyDelete