Friday, February 19, 2010

good winter day

Today was a great rejuvinating day - somewhere in the high 30's/low 40's and SUNSHINE with a lovely blue sky!! Funny how a little sun and temps in the 30's/40's can make such a difference in your mood - especially to us Midwesterner's in mid-February :)

Ready for more snow this weekend!! Let's get rid of this dirty brown stuff!
I know... I'm the minority - but I love the snow!


BTW - the reason I am so wishy-washy on what the actual temperature was today - is because I live in Chicago and apparently they don't have the same weather reporting abilities as central Iowa. I can never get a good prediction on snowfall amounts, temps, etc... I need to send all 4 of the local stations the KCCI & WHO website links - maybe they can learn something from Iowans on how to predict and report on the current weather conditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment