Hi all,
Well, it has been almost 2 weeks, 4 drs, 3 antibiotics, nebulizer treatments, and I think I am beginning to feel better. The last exciting visit to the dr was to ENT- Dr. RT- who found a left ear infection, and sinus infection. I had finished Zythromycin last Thurs. so now it is on to Levaquin!!
Chloe has been very patient with me...No walks outside, she has had to adjust to the backyard. Sometimes she doesn't like my option, but that's the way it is.
Steve is having a very busy week, the auditors are at the company doing their business. Hopefully they will finish this week and not have to come back next week.
So, Chloe and I are hanging out watching the Olympics. Thankful for the sun today- And it sounds like another sunny day tomorrow!
Cheryl
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about your latest infection, hope the antibiotic does the job. I was going to call but got my answer through the blog! Thankful for sunshine today. Snow blew in on the south road yesterday so bad that Randy Rouse was out there after dark last night with tractor and scoop, clearing out and widening it. Couldn't meet anyone before. Lots and lots of deer tracks all along the side of road and in the field. Winter in Iowa.
ReplyDelete