Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nehre Update

I'm with Erin--I can't believe it's been so long since there have been updates on here! I know we've been in contact via email some, but wow!
I did want to send a brief update on life in STL. Things are well with us. Andrew is LOVING preschool. Today was the halloween party, so he was all excited to go in the robot costume that he and Mike designed a few weeks ago. It's pretty cute and the best part was that Andrew drew "blueprints" for it, so it wasn't a daddy-led project. I'm about ready to go pick him up and hear all about the other costumes, I'm sure.
School is going well for both Mike and I. I enjoyed a bit of reprieve last week during fall break. The only bummer was that I couldn't find affordable airfare to Minneapolis to visit Mom. :( It's been hard being so far away through this whole ordeal, as positive as most of it has been.
Here's a recent picture of Andrew that will tell you a bit more about our lives right now....
As you can tell, he's pretty excited, and so are we! More to come, but I need to run for now!
Love,
Heather

2 comments: