Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wright Plus - 48 hours away!

It's hard to believe, but it's almost the 3rd weekend in May, which means Wright Plus weekend!!
Also hard to believe, I will have owned my house for 2 months on Saturday!
I'm still not unpacked because I have been so busy with work and Wright Plus preparations for the last 2 months. I'm really looking forward to the next 2 months when I can finally get unpacked and settled in.
I walked around my yard today after almost 2 weeks (due to travels for work and then freezing cold/windy weather) and WOW - has the yard exploded. Those really warm temps last week and then all of the rain... I will post some pics in a separate post, because there are some plants I am unsure about.
Matt is coming to visit this weekend with Dad for Wright Plus. They are staying with me for the short weekend - so excited!
Mom & Dave are also coming out for Wright Plus. They came for a visit a couple weeks ago and stayed with me and helped me put my grill together and get some essentials like shelving! It will be fun to walk the yard with mom only a few weeks later, but it looks so different! Mom's long-time friend Deb & her husband are also coming to Wright Plus, so they will be hanging out together while I am hanging out with Matt & Dad. We'll be able to hang on Sunday and maybe Monday (I love retirement and how you don't have to have a schedule set in stone - wish I could retire).
Sounds like Sarah has one week left of school - good luck! What else is new in everyone's life?

No comments:

Post a Comment