Here's a few pics of the house...
I still have boxes in all the rooms. I'm kind of glad it's going to rain this weekend (at least Saturday), so I can focus on the inside of the house instead of spending all weekend outside. Looks like Mom & Dave will be able to come visit next weekend, which will be a big help with some of the items that I need assistance with. In addition, Mom will be able to help me some plant identification. Yay!







Oh, I love it, Erin! It looks so nice and roomy and a beautiful kitchen! Looks like you have lots of houseplants to give it a homey look. Thank you for posting the pictures, inside and out.
ReplyDeleteSounds like it will be a good weekend to spend indoors, unpacking boxes. It rained here all day, an 1.6" in all, here. We went back to Osceola for more rock chips to finish the south side of the house. We got all they had in Centerville to start with, and they haven't gotten anymore in. Got what we thought would finish it at Osceola earlier in the week but were still short, so had to go back. It was not nice to be out with the rain and wind. Glad Grandpa got the lawn nowed yesterday.
Thank you again for the pictures!
Erin, it's beautiful! Congrats on the move. Perhaps we'll venture to Chicago for a Cubs game this summer and crash at your place?! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy settling in!