Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick trip to STL

Hi family!

Tonight after Steve gets done at work, we are making a run to St Louis for some further tests at Barnes Jewish Hospital. I start the day with a CT/myelogram. I had gotten conflicting instructions, so I called and talked to the dept sect'y. She was very helpful, and gave me instructions on where to find their dept. She also gave me their phone number- if I have further questions.

So first is the CT/myelogram, next is additional x-rays that Dr. Zebella wants, apparently some additional flexibility shots. I will drop off the nuclear cardiolyte scan that I had here at IMMC last week to Kelli Jo, Dr. Zebella's nurse.

At 2:00, I have an appt with an Endocrinologist, Dr. Ostlund. He will then be available to function as my Internal Med Dr, while I'm in the hosp, and everyone can relax about the Hydrocortisone that I take daily. Dr. Ostlund can manage the steroid dosage while I'm in the hosp.

When we get done after Dr Ostlund's office, we will say good bye to Heather and Andrew, and head back home.

I'll let you know when or if we find out anything new!!

Love you all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment