When I opened our front door this morning, I heard chirping birds!!! Wahoo! The weekend weather was amazing here--50s on Saturday, 60s yesterday. The snow piles are about gone (the fact that there were even snow piles in STL indicates how atypical this winter has been). Mike's parents are coming for a couple days and Andrew has big plans for all that they will do tomorrow, including a hike and the zoo. Maybe not time for both, but I'm sure an outside adventure will be in order.
I hope you all are seeing signs of warmer weather, too!
Love,
Heather
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, we certainly have had a taste of warmer weather! I can hardly believe how fast those piles went down, but a lot of it is gone, replaced by mud.
ReplyDeleteThought I would let everyone know that Grandpa had his first catarct surgery this morning and it seemed to go well. We had to be there at 7:10am and with a trip to the grocery store, were home by 10:30.
Sounds like Andrew had a fun week planned with the Nehres.Enjoy the warm weather, everyone!
SIXTY-EIGHT DEGREES in Central IA currently! Yes!!!
ReplyDelete