Thursday, August 19, 2010

Transformers in Chicago...

Transformers has been filming in Chicago for quite a while now.
This week they have been setting up and filming by my El stop downtown.
Here's a pic from Monday when they were setting up. They truck in the destruction on a flatbed trailer and then hide the trailer parts from showing.


The next pic is from today when they were filming while I got on the train home. They didn't want people taking pics from the El platform, so they only allowed people down the platform when their train was coming. I snapped this from inside the El... It's hard to see but there are guys with guns crouching on the parking ramp. I think they were in the midst of shooting because the guys were crouching on the left side of the ramp and then 30 seconds later they were on the right side.



I have a few more pics if you are interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment