Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Remembering the thousands who gave their lives for freedom and justice. Thank you Grandpa for your service! I hope you are doing well rehabbing.

Love the warm, sunny, blue sky days we have been having.
I keep trying to convince Bailey to let me brush her - her undercoat is so thick and she will be so much happier in this warm weather if she would just let me spend a solid hour brushing her. Yea, right - that's not happening.

Ordered a couch, chair & ottomon yesterday to replace the couch I donated to Matt. It'll probably be ready for delivery when I am back home in Des Moines at the end of June. :)

Wright Plus is over (only 1 more meeting to wrap things up). It went very well, as mom mentioned previously.

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend. See you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment