We have few plans for the summer. When people ask me, I say that I'm planning on going to the park :) Jack might have to get tubes--he's on round 3 of antibiotics in the last month--and we go to see an ENT on June 21. I wish they could get us in sooner, but the ENT that was in Waverly full time has now left, so we have to see a dr. that travels between W'loo and Waverly, so it's harder to get in...oh well.
We're shooting to get to St. Louis early this summer--we'll be in touch, Nehres, on dates soon. Dan is probably going to play in the CF Community Band, teach some lessons and is detasseling again this year. One thing I'm really excited about our summer is that we've joined a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)--Faux Farms--we pay for a share and then every week we go to the farmers market and pick up in-season produce. The first round of pickups is scheduled for 2 weeks from now (approx) and continue until October. The goal is to eat healthier...and get Lily interested in healthy food a bit. We will probably take some visits up to the farm (about 15-20 min away) to get her interested.
Well I better get to it...oh yeah. As far as I know the end of June works for us to celebrate Grandpa's birthday; we're flexible :)
Love you all--sarah
I imagine you'll enjoy the CSA. We belonged to one for several yrs and it forced us to try veggies that I didn't even know existed.
ReplyDeleteSarah-
ReplyDeleteI forgot to tell you when we talked earlier--tell Rob and Tammy hi from us! For those of you who remember Pete, Mike's best man at our wedding, Faux Farms is run by Pete's brother and SIL.