Thursday, February 25, 2010

RIP Sweet Maggie


I think I am more sad than I care to admit... Here is my last picture of our sweet Maggie from Thanksgiving 2009.
My favorite memories are:
1. Her meeting Bailey for the first time - sitting so patiently on the basement stair at Ridge Road while I held Bailey as a kitten. Bailey was hissing and trying to be so big and scary while Maggie sat patiently looking straight ahead and then looking with her eyes to the side to see this crazy little kitten I was holding. So patient and gentle, so sweet.
2. Maggie scaring a raccoon into the corner of the house & the backdoor at Ridge Road - barking barking barking - so ferocious!! The raccoon "peed his pants" down the side of the house, he was so scared! Good job Maggie.
3. Getting so much love when I came home that she would knock me over :)
I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment