Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bare ground??

So, Heather--don't we usually need to have less than 12" of snow covering every sq inch of ground in order for the daffodils to peek through??? Even a highly motivated puppy has trouble finding a place to 'go' around here--let alone daffodils! You must be in better shape than we are.

Sarah--so the ISEA is being too rigid about teachers actually getting paid what they deserve? If so, remind Dan to not be too much of a good guy. (But maybe I didn't understand the politics.)

Dave and Bella are gone to puppy class tonight--and I'm flipping between ISU BB and Olympics; franky, I'm tired of both.
I need temps above 32---and melting snow!!

As some of you know, we had Maggie put to sleep last Fri. It was time. We had felt a little like we were living w/ a Hospice pt. for the past weeks.
Bella looked around for her for a couple of days; I still instinctively look a dark shadows on the bedroom floor thinking that it's Maggie. But that'll pass--it was definitely the right time.

Love, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment