Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is here!

Hey everyone - Missing you!!

Fall is here... Leaves are starting to change... Can't believe it is almost October!

I've got friends coming to stay this weekend. Mom & Dave were out of town this last weekend.

We are all hoping that Cheryl is doing as well as can be. Curious about if you are going to get a 2nd opinion.

That's all I know...

Anyone else???

4 comments:

  1. We got back last night. Our flight out of LaGuardia was 2 hrs late (b/o Chicago weather) but we still managed to get on our O'Hare-DSM.
    We had a good time in NYC--great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    I've been meaning to post long promised pics and a fall update forever. Thanks for initiating some more activity on the blog. I'll try to do so soon.

    In the meantime, I just saw this video and grace and beauty of these two football teams is really touching. Check it out if you want a cry for a good reason!

    http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Down-syndrome-football-player-scores-TD-in-Washi?urn=highschool-272803

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is certainly here, Erin. Our yard has lots of fallen leaves this morning. Grandpa finally got the rest of the mowing done a couple days ago. He started last week and then it rained and rained and rained...... so he finally finished it. Time to start again, probably.
    Glad to hear the trip to NYC went well.
    Harold seems some better since they put hiim on Parkinson meds, I think he seems more like himself and not so depressed. He will go to the Extended Care (Murphys Place)on the 11th of October.I think he will adjust and I am glad he won't be alone in the house all winter by himself, since he can't drive.
    Not much going on here but the usual...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw my first 'wooly worm' of the season.

    ReplyDelete