Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuttle girls.... thinking of you

Hi guys,
One of my high school classmates makes jewelry, and I immediately thought of both of you when I saw her jewelry. Wondering if you would be interested in a necklace of hers - my treat. Check out her website (the Etsy site has more pics/choices). http://www.humankindness4all.org/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/humankindness
The birds nest necklaces where the ones I was thinking of for both of you. I am having her make me a necklace in the same design as the Sea Glass earrings. Let me know what you think...

BTW HEATHER - Matt may be visiting St Louis next month to check it out. If you send me your phone #, I'll make sure he gets it and reaches out.
E

3 comments:

  1. Erin-

    Thanks for sharing your friend's website--what a wonderful way to make beautiful jewelry and support such great organizations! I certainly would enjoy one of her necklaces--thanks for thinking of Sarah & I. I like the silver bird nest necklace the best.

    I'm not sure how much Sarah is online in the summer, so I'll let her know about the post and hopefully she can check it soon. Thanks so much! It was great to see you a couple weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is cool! Sorry I am just now reading your post about the jewelry, Erin. I, like Heather, really like the silver bird nest necklace...how neat!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls - please confirm address
    PO 44 and Newport

    ReplyDelete