Hi all--
Well, I don't think we can compete with the FL temps, but it sure is warm and muggy in STL, too.
Mike's mom just left from a visit while Marvin darted rain storms in N'western IL on his bike. Hopefully the rain will leave them alone, now. We had a good visit Phyllis complete with a trip to the circus! There is a great, small-ring circus that sets up shop in STL every June and does a great show. Andrew's favorite part were the guys doing tricks on horse-back. I was more shocked by the animal act that involved jack russell terriers, a larger fluffy dog (not sure what kind), shetland horses, and finally....GOATS. Yes, they had trained goats to climb up onto the shetland's backs as part of the show. Didn't know such things were possible!
Now we're getting ready for a visit from the Coopers and Lily & Jack's first trip to the zoo! I'll try to post some pics on here as a precursor to our upcoming gathering. G'ma, let me know if I can bring anything on Sunday; I completely support the plan of spending more time with the kiddos and less time in the kitchen, so let me know how I can help.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good time - have fun with the Coopers!
ReplyDelete