Monday, June 14, 2010

2 weeks!

Sounds like Sunday, June 27th works for everyone to gather at G&G's house. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone, relaxing, playing with some little people, enjoying some good food, homemade ice cream & angel food cake (hint hint - traditions should not end this year)!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I hear you, Erin! Why wouldn't we have the tradional foods for a Robison Clan get together? Matt might not come again if we didn't. Be forwarned, as much of it as can, will go in the oven, because I want time to to play with our little ones and read some stories. Isn't that what great grandmas are for? Cheryl called Thursday night to say they were leaving for Florida to celebrate their 35th anniversary for 10 days, but that date was good for them. See you then.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are in hot, humid Florida. :) for Becky!. It is in the 90's with humidity in the 70's. But so far, we have been relaxing. We have a screened porch which is wonderful for evenings. Between the huge mosquitos, and the tree frogs, and little lizzzzarddddssss! I like the porch. Last eve we found a local seafood and steak restaurant. Owned by a local guy, but he has an identical restaurant in Orlando. Becky and Dave---the best calimari-.
    When I talked to mom last week, I told her that we preferred Saturday, that way those of us who desire to, could go to church on Sunday.
    Well, off to see more of Florida. I would really like to take one of those air boats to see some gators, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not able to do Saturday, as I have a college reunion happening that afternoon in Des Moines at 2pm that we have been planning for the last 6 months. I'm one of the organizers, so I can't skip it. If Saturday works better for everyone else, then can I request we do it in Des Moines, so I can see everyone for a couple hours before I go to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just talked to Matt and he isn't coming to Des Moines until Saturday late afternoon/evening because Lindsay is working on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete