Friday, April 30, 2010

Update on G'pa?

Is there an update on how G'pa is doing?

I've been crazy busy with house training sessions for the Wright Plus volunteers (Wright Plus is 2 weeks away!) along with training a new hire at work and my work counter-part is on vacation for 2 weeks celebrating his 1st wedding anniversary, so I have been a little out of touch the last few days. This weekend, I have 5 training sessions I need to attend, and getting caught up on work.
I am hoping the weather is nice next weekend, so I can enjoy a weekend off and then the following weekend is Wright Plus - NO RAIN!!

2 comments:

  1. I brought Grandpa to Wayne County Hospital this morning for Skilled care and Therapy. He was tired but has had some naps so he was brighter this evening. The therapist was in and worked with him and also had him on the machine that flexes the knee. He walked to the bathroom and out to the middle of the hall in front of his door and I could tell that he walked much better than yesterday. That is GOOD.
    Sounds like you have been busy Erin! Hope everyone is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! Mom said Grandpa looked really good while he was still in Des Moines. Please tell Grandpa I love him and am thinking of him every day!!
    I hope you are taking care of yourself as well!

    ReplyDelete