I heard Grandpa is having surgery on his other knee in a week or so. Would love more details...
Any other news from the Tuttle clan?
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Robison Clan
Filled with Tuttle's, Sidney's, Schettler's, Cooper's and Nehre's
Let's share stories and pictures here and stay connected throughout the year!! :)
Yes, Grandpa is having the surgery on his other knee on Monday, April 5. He will be at the new West Methodist hospital. They will take out the partial that he has and do a total replacement of his knee. Will be so glad when that is behind us. Guess that is our only news. I tried to do some yard work this morning but made footprints every step I took, because of all the rain. Have more limbs to pick up and Grandpa is trying to get the lawnmower ready to go for me before he goes to the hospital. It no doubt will be ready to mow before I am ready for it! Your pictures of the ocean are so pretty, Erin.
ReplyDelete