Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wright Plus - 104 days away...

Last week was pretty busy for me, prepping for the Wright Plus - House & Research Captain training that was yesterday. The training session went well and I'm excited for this year's event! I've attached a link (it's in the title of this post - we'll see how that works) so you can see what Wright Plus is all about. Over 500 volunteers, 2500 visitors, 8 amazing private homes and 3 amazing public buildings.

I think Bailey heard some mice in the wall today - this time it was in my living room (totally opposite side of my apt than where she caught the mouse in the kitchen a couple weeks ago). She spent at least an hour staring & smelling at the baseboards and the radiator - big eyes and very alert ears.

Enjoying the Grammies tonight - loved seeing Stevie Nicks, but unfortunately Taylor Swift was a bit sharp (prob too many nerves), so it sounded a bit off. Loved the Michael Jackson piece.

Don't forget to vote on Tuesday, if you have any elections going on (we are being bombarded with political ads right now - will be so glad when it is Wednesday)!

I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment