So, I need to buy a cat carrier. Monday I had to take Butterscotch to the vet. He had tapeworms recently (thanks, Diane...) so we had to get a follow-up shot for that. And then his eye got all yucky looking. Anyway, we don't have a carrier and let me tell you, that is the last drive in the car without it! It was all I could do to keep him from crawling up into the engine compartment from under my feet. Thankfully the vet is about a 5 minute drive from our house. I always forget we don't have a carrier until we NEED it. Ugh.
Andrew tried to help keep 'Scotch calm on the ride, but it was pretty difficult. He has had some memorable one-liners, too:
Last night, he was spinning around and said, "daddy, the house is tippy!" A good way to describe it. He's been quite difficult of late (really whiny & defiant), so the humor was much appreciated. Thankfully the frustrating moments usually have an antidote. Like yesterday I was doing my hair before we left home and he said "Mommy, you look booo-tiful." I must remember those moments!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andrew is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI do recommend the cat carrier... Spencer always wanted to crawl into the front of the car where I was trying to shift gears - got a cat carrier, much better!