Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 things:
1 - I am so happy Barack Obama is our president. For the first time, in a long time, I was nodding during the State of the Union rather than shaking my head.
2 - I love snow, but not when it is blowing in my face while walking home from the train. Also - I don't like slippery snow, especially when I can't see a foot in front of me because of the snow blowing into my face. :)

1 comment:

  1. Rachel Maddow's show was really good tonight! Here's some info from her show tonight on MSNBC (in case you haven't watched her before):
    Reagan increased national debt by 189% in 8 years - good god!
    Bush 2 increased national debt by 89% in 8 years.
    Clinton increased national debt by 36% in 8 years.
    Hmmmm.....
    And yet, Mitt Romney said this morning that he thought the economy would be better if McCain was president vs Obama. Have we forgotten how big a crisis the country was in last year? And that this is the crisis that Obama took over a year ago? ... See More
    It terrifies me to think of where we would be now had Bush been president for one more year! I can't judge McCain, but I truly believe we are in better shape today than we would have been if McCain had been elected president.

    ReplyDelete